World Class Custom Industrial Conveyor Ovens Made in America
With over 100 years of combined experience, Davron designs and manufacturer’s industrial conveyor ovens in virtually any combination of width and length. These ovens operate in a horizontal or overhead arrangement. Motion can be continuous or index from position to position in the heated chamber.
Conveyor ovens can operate at variable speeds or continuously depending on the customer’s process requirements. Our conveyor ovens feature structural steel frames internal to the insulated walls of the oven. This construction method provides an oven of undisputed quality that is energy efficient and extremely robust.
Design & Construction Process
Each Davron conveyor oven design starts with a blank computer screen. We work with your team, learn everything we can about your application, and then our Engineering Team develops a unique concept for your system. When complete, you receive detailed mechanical and electrical AutoCAD drawings and schematics before fabrication begins.
Features can be customized depending on your needs. Conveyor ovens can be heated by various means including: gas burner systems, electric heaters, radiant panels, or infrared systems. They can utilize many types of conveying systems such as: flat-wire belts, mesh weave belts, teflon belts, plastic belts, chain-on-edge, and custom tooling. The oven arrangement can be a single horizontal pass, serpentine arrangement, or overhead arrangement with a single pass or serpentine through the oven chamber. The airflow within these conveyor ovens can be vertical in a top-down or bottom up arrangement, horizontal cross flow, or a combination of these.
- Welded structural steel framework for overall support
- Heavy gauge aluminized or stainless steel interior sheeting and air distribution systems.
- Our construction technique provides a finished product that can be handled as a single piece or in bolt together modules on large systems for ease of installation
- Hinged access doors are provided for maintenance and cleaning access along the length of the equipment.
- Simple digital controls for basic operation or PLC controls for complex requirements. Systems can also communicate with plant networks if required
- Electrical enclosure is assembled in accordance with UL508A guidelines and has a UL508A label
- All ovens meet NFPA, OSHA, and NEC requirements
- CE certification is available if required
Conveyor Ovens We Have Built
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415