Davron’s roots stretch back to 1949, when the Lennon Furnace Company was founded to provide mechanical contracting, heating, cooling, HVAC and other services to the foundries that formed the industrial backbone of Chattanooga, Tennessee in the mid-20th century.
After 70+ years of growth and evolution, Davron today manufactures custom industrial ovens and offers turnkey design and system integration of complex thermal processing solutions around the world.
Our team delivers built-to-suit industrial ovens and precision process equipment from a state-of-the-art, 60,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Chattanooga. Site features include:
- 300-foot-long manufacturing bay that’s 40 feet tall, 40 feet wide and served by overhead cranes
- In-house spray paint and powder coat booths
- Laser and water jet cutting equipment
- 400kw diesel generator for non-standard voltage equipment testing
- In-house UL-certified electrical shop
Each industrial oven is custom-built based on customers’ unique process and production specifications. As the experts in industrial oven applications, Davron combines unrivaled engineering and high-quality manufacturing with an emphasis on collaborative communication and one-on-one technical support.