DTI-1256 Pharmaceutical Batch Ovens
|Product Being Processed||Raw mixed pill ingredients, dough-like quality|
|Overall Length, Width and Height||12′-5″ L x 3′-8″ W x 10′-1″ H|
|Heated Chamber Length, Width, Height||7′-3″ L x 3′-0″ W x 6′-1″ H|
|Type of Heating System||Electric Heat|
|Designed Operating Temperature||110°F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||250°F|
|Product Support||Stainless trays and rolling racks|
|Controls||PLC control with operator HMI, UL listed control enclosure, paperless chart recorder and circular chart recorder|
The DTI-1256 Batch Ovens were designed to hold very precise temperature control and uniformity during the drying process. The ovens all 316L stainless steel constructions makes them simple to clean inside and out, as well as preventing any possible corrosion from entering the process. All three ovens are designed to operate identically and produce identical, repeatable results. Their compact footprint help them fit easily in small manufacturing facilities.
These batch ovens include two fully 316L stainless steel racks that can hold up to 14 trays of raw pharmaceutical ingredients to be dried. The racks are manually wheeled into the ovens flat floor, one behind the other. A floor mounted guide rail aids alignment and positioning. The rear to front air flow provides even and consistent drying to all 28 trays. A small exhaust fan and HEPA grade filter help to balance airflow and remove moisture laden air from the process.
Davron Technologies, Inc. designs and manufactures ovens of this type to meet many unique process requirements, including but not limited to, the following:
- Airflow: Designs can be completed to provide airflow from any direction within the heated chamber as required by the product. This particular process is horizontal rear to front, but it can be Front to back, vertical down or horizontal from either side.
- Industries Served: Pharmaceutical, baked goods,
- Materials Processed: Could be suited to many materials were removing a liquid content is required
- Other Processes: Drying, warming, curing, preheating
- Heating Systems: Modulating Gas Fired Direct or Indirect, Electric, or Thermal Oil.
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415