DTI-914 Double Shuttle Preheat Oven
|Overall Dimensions||10′-6″ L x 13′-10″ W x 5′-10″ H (3200mm x 4216mm x 1778mm)|
|Interior Dimensions||8′-0″ L x 10′-0″ W (2438mm x 3048mm)|
|Insulation Thickness||4″ (102mm)|
|Heat Source||Electric Infrared Heater Banks|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Operating Temperature Range||250°F – 450°F (121°C – 232°C)|
|Operating Voltage||480-volt / 3-phase / 60-hertz|
|Control||PLC controls all functions, temperature and output percentage|
|Misc||Conveyor extensions 10′-8″ Outside the oven for loading|
|Conveyor Speed Control PLC Controlled Variable Frequency Drive|
The DTI-914 specialized oven system is a thermoforming solution that preheats automotive textile products prior to press forming. This system utilizes two individual alternating rack systems. This allows one carpet blank to always be heated while the other rack is being unloaded and loaded with new product.
The carpet blank is placed on the rack manually. The rack then enters the oven to be preheated by infrared panel heaters. The infrared panels are arranged in fifteen individual zones of control to allow for variations of heating across the entire surface of the carpet.
After the preheating process is complete, the rack exits the oven and the heated carpet blank is manually unloaded from the rack.
AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIER ADVANTAGES
- The individual racks can utilize different programs in regards to time. This provides the capability to operate individual programs for each rack in the same oven system
- Part to part cycle times are variable and dependent on individual product requirements
- In this system a carpet blank is always being heated to allow multiple forming presses to be used with a single preheat system
AUTOMOTIVE OVEN FEATURES
- The oven is electrically heated
- PLC controlled with operator touch screen (HMI)
- The infrared heater bank is assembled in a drawer arrangement to provide quick and easy access if maintenance is required.
- Lower product rack raises during heating to maintain the same distance between product and heat source
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415