DTI-810 Preheat Batch Oven
|Exterior Dimensions||8′-0″ wide x 7′-8″ high x 9′-6″ deep|
|Interior Dimensions of each chamber||7′-4″ wide x 6′-6″ high x 7′-4″ deep|
|Heat Source||Single electric heater controlled by SCR|
|Maximum operating temperature||500° F|
|Design Operating temperature||350° F|
|Operating voltage||480-volt /3-phase /60-hertz|
|Airflow||Horizontal cross flow|
|Circulation Fans||One (1) Circulation Fan|
|Controls||Digital Indicating temperature control
Digital Indicating over temperature controller
This preheat batch oven is used in the food industry to preheat ingredients used in the manufacturing of snack foods. The oven features a sifter in the chamber. Product is loaded into the sifter through a flashed opening in the ceiling of the oven. The product is tumbled and preheated in the sifter. The sifter is heated by a single electric heater with a circulation fan providing heated air to the sifter. After the cycle is complete the product is automatically removed from the sifter and exits the oven chamber through a flashed opening located at the bottom of one of the side walls of the oven.
Preheat Batch Oven Features
- The interior of the oven is constructed of 304 stainless steel and meets all food grade requirements.
- The exterior of the oven is constructed of carbon steel and is painted with high temperature paint.
- The interior of the oven is seal welded to meet the cleaning requirements for the application.
- The oven features one (1) circulation fan with variable frequency drive.
- The oven features one (1) single electric heater controlled by SCR.
- The oven includes seven (7) site windows to provide the ability to observe the inside of the chamber.
- Lights are included in the oven interior and provide the ability to observe the inside of the chamber during the preheat process.
- The heating system is controlled by a digital indicating set point and over temperature controller.
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415