DTI-1424 Infrared Radiation Conveyor Oven
|Product Being Processed||Automotive carpet insulation|
|Overall Dimensions||27′-11″’ L x 22′-9″’ W x 8’-10″ H (8509mm x 6934mm x 2692mm)|
|Heated Chamber Dimensions||14′-0″ L x 7′-2″ W x 3′-0″ H (4267mm x 2184mm x 914mm)|
|Type of Heating System||Infrared Heaters|
|Design Operating Temperature||302°F – 752°F (150°C – 400°C)|
|Max Operating Temperature||752°F (400°C)|
|Max Conveyor Belt Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Max Temperature||850° C|
|Controls||PLC controlled with operator HMI, UL listed control enclosure|
Our customer wanted to place the products on an indexing conveyor that would move the product into the heated chamber for process.
The DTI-1424 provides top and bottom IR heater banks to heat this particular product. The system conveyor provides a stable surface to support the product and is open to allow process air and IR heat to flow freely through the product. The design of the conveyor allows the customer to load and unload product easily. The oven system design does not required any special foundations or floor pits for installation. The oven and the conveyor system are installed on an existing plant floor requiring no special modifications. The control system includes PLC control of the ramp and soak temperature profile controls, starting sequence for all components. All functions are controlled from the operator HMI (touch screen) and multiple recipes can be stored for future use for various product requirements. The entire system is fully assembled and factory tested for operational verification prior to shipment.
Davron Technologies, Inc. provides process specific industrial inert atmosphere oven applications, including the following:
- Airflow: Designs can be completed to provide airflow from any direction within the heated chamber as required by the product. This particular process is vertical up airflow to help keep the IR Heater cool and to maintain the set point temperature.
- Industries Served: Automotive, Insulate Manufacturing/Regeneration, or any industry that requires batch processing.
- Materials Processed: Particularly any Automotive Carpet or Insulating Pad Product, with a directional flow requirement. The oven /conveyor system can also be used for many other types of products and can be designed in any size required.
- Other Processes: Preheating, Curing, Drying, Solvent Drying, Bonding
- Heating Systems: Modulating Gas Fired Direct or Indirect, Electric, or Thermal Oil.
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415