DTI-1378 Crosslink & Expansion Conveyor Oven
|Product Being Processed||Polyethlene Foam|
|Overall Length, Width, and Height||95′-8″ L x 13′-5″ W x 17′-8″ H (29159mm x 4089mm x 5385mm)|
|Heated Chamber Length, Width, and Height||73′-6″ L x 11′-5″ W x 10′-8″ H (22403mm x 3480mm x 3251mm)|
|Type of Heating System||Modulating Natural Gas Fired Burner|
|Design Operating Temperature||350°F – 450°F (177°C – 232°C)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Product Support||Continuous conveyor automatically loaded with a continuous product.|
|Controls||PLC control with operator HMI, UL listed control enclosure|
Our customer wanted to place the products on a continuous conveyor that would move the product into the heated chambers for process. The Oven has forced air from the above and below because the product is impermeable to air passing through it. The airflow design provides efficiency in regards to process time and uniformity.
The DTI-1378 provides a vertical up and down airflow to heat this particular product. The design velocity accounts for the pressure drop through the product to provide an efficient process. The systems conveyors provide a stable surface to support the product and is open to allow process air to flow freely onto the product. The design of the conveyors allow the customer to load and unload product easily into and out of the heated chamber. The oven system design does not required any special foundations but it does require a floor pit for installation on the exit end for a belt cleaning burner. The cooling roll conveyor system are installed on the plant floor requiring a special trench modification for the tracks. The control system includes PLC control of the ramp and soak temperature profile controls, starting sequence for all components and flame safety systems. All functions are controlled from the operator HMI (touch screen) and multiple recipes can be stored for future use for various product requirements. The entire system is fully assembled and factory tested for operational verification prior to shipment.
Davron Technologies, Inc. designs and manufactures ovens of this type to meet many unique process requirements, including but not limited to, the following:
- Airflow: Designs can be completed to provide airflow from any direction within the heated chamber as required by the product. This particular process is vertical up and down airflow but it can be horizontal from either side.
- Industries Served: Automotive, Insulate and Foam manufacturing/Regeneration, or any industry that requires batch processing.
- Materials Processed: Particularly any Automotive Carpet or Insulating Pad Product, Foam and Plastics with a directional flow requirement. The oven /conveyor system can also be used for many other types of products and can be designed in any size required.
- Other Processes: Preheating, Curing, Drying, Solvent Drying, Bonding
- Heating Systems: Modulating Gas Fired Direct or Indirect, Electric, or Thermal Oil.
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415