DTI–1302 Overhead Conveyor
|Product Being Processed||Instrument Panels / Dash Boards in the Automotive Industry|
|Overall Length, Width, Height||50′-6″ L x 23′-6″ W x 15′-0″ H (15392mm x 7163mm x 4572mm)|
|Heated Chamber Length, Width, Height||39′-8″ L x 5′-0″ W x 10′-10″ H (15392mm x 1524mm x 3302mm)|
|Type of Heating System||Electric Heat|
|Design Operating Temperature||122°F – 302°F (50°C – 150°C)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||302°F (150°C)|
|Product Support||Indexing overhead conveyor system for loading, heating, and unloading the product.|
|Controls||PLC controls with operator HMI, UL listed control enclosure|
Our customer wanted to place their instrument panel product on an indexing overhead conveyor that would move the product into the heated chambers for process. The heated air in the oven is forced around the parts with a horizontal across airflow. The airflow design provides efficiency in regards to process time and uniformity.
The DTI-1302 provides a horizontal across airflow to heat the automotive instrument panel. The design velocity accounts for the pressure drop through the product to provide an efficient process. The system’s conveyors provide a stable surface to support the product and is open to allow process air to flow freely across the product. The design of the conveyors allow the customer to load and unload product easily. The conveyor belts travel approximately 5’-6” in just 8 seconds to move into and out of the heated chamber quickly. The oven system does not require any special foundations or floor pits for installation. The control system includes PLC control of the ramp and soak temperature profile controls, starting sequence for all components, and flame safety systems. All functions are controlled from the operator HMI (touch screen) and multiple recipes can be stored for future use for various product requirements. The entire system is fully assembled and factory tested for operational verification prior to shipment.
Davron Technologies, Inc. designs and manufactures ovens of this type to meet many unique process requirements, including but not limited to, the following:
- Airflow: Designs can be completed to provide airflow from any direction within the heated chamber as required by the product. This particular process is vertical up and down airflow but it can be horizontal from either side.
- Industries Served: Automotive, Dash Boards Manufacturing/Regeneration, or any industry that requires batch processing.
- Materials Processed: Particularly any Automotive or Dash Boards, with a directional flow requirement. The oven /conveyor system can also be used for many other types of products and can be designed in any size required.
- Other Processes: Preheating, Curing, Drying, Solvent Drying, Bonding
- Heating Systems: Modulating Gas Fired Direct or Indirect, Electric, or Thermal Oil.
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415