DTI-1139 Double Tier Pre Heating Conveyor Oven
|Overall dimensions||36′-8″ L x 18′-10″ W x 14′-9″ H (11176mm x 5740mm x 4496mm)|
|Oven dimensions||8′-8″ L x 13′-3″ W x 11′-9″ H (2641mm x 4039mm x 3581mm)|
|Insulation thickness||6″ (152mm)|
|Maximum operating temperature||500°F (260°C) convection 850°F (454°C) infrared|
|Operating temperature range||Convection Zone 300°F – 500°F (149°C – 260°C)
Infrared Zone 200°F – 800°F (93°C – 427°C)
|Fans||One (1) circulation fan, one (1) exhaust fan|
|Operating voltage||480-volt / 3-phase / 60-hertz|
|Control||PLC with Operator Touch Screen for all functions|
|Misc||Heat source for IR oven is electric panel heaters controlled by SCR|
|Heat source for convection oven is a single full modualting natural gas burner package|
The DTI-1139 industrial oven is a a thermoforming solution that preheats interior components used in the automotive industry. Product can be loaded on the oven conveying system with an automated pick and place system or manually by operators. One product is conveyed through the upper level of the oven and heated by forced air convection.
Automotive Supplier Advantages
- Automated processing from precut blanks of material to preheated vehicle set ready to press
- Part to part cycle times as short as 30 seconds in this application
- Upper convection oven section is heated by gas and the lower infra red section is electrically heated
- PLC controlled with operator touch screen (HMI)
- All motion functions controlled by servo for accuracy and speed.
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415