DTI-1133 Double Shuttle Pre Heating Oven
|14′-11″ L x 18′-0″ W x 6′-0″ H (4547mm x 5486mm x 1829mm)
|6′-10″ L x 12′-10″ W x 5′-0″ H (2083mm x 3912mm x 1524mm)
|Maximum operating temperature
|Operating temperature range
|250°F – 450°F (121°C – 232°C)
|480-volt / 3-phase / 60-hertz
|PLC with Operator Touch Screen (HMI) for all functions
|Racks extend 8′-1″ outside the oven for loading and unloading
The DTI-1133 specialized oven system is a thermoforming solution that preheats automotive textile products prior to press forming. This system utilizes two individual alternating rack systems. This allows one carpet blank to always be heated while the other rack is being unloaded and loaded with new product. The carpet blanks are placed on the racks manually. The racks then enter the oven to be preheated by convection heat. The airflow within the heated chamber is a vertical airflow pattern. Heated air is impinged on the product from above and passes through the product and rack. After the preheating process is complete the rack exits the oven and the heated carpet blank is manually unloaded from the rack. During this time the other rack is loaded in the oven and the process is repeated.
The cycle time for each carpet blank is 45 seconds plus the time for the racks to index to change locations. The system utilizes an air by pass system. This system ensures that heated air is not supplied to the oven chamber while the door is open and the racks are changing position. This allows the oven to be energy efficient throughout the process.
AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIER ADVANTAGES
- Part to part cycle times are variable and dependent on individual product requirements
- In this system a carpet blank is always being heated to allow multiple forming presses to be used with a single preheat system
AUTOMOTIVE OVEN FEATURES
- The oven is electrically heated
- PLC controlled with operator touch screen (HMI)
- Heated airflow within the chamber is a vertical top down pattern.
- The system utilizes an air by pass system that allows the oven to operate as efficiently as possible for power usage.
Davron exists to be the industry leader in non-standard products engineered to meet the customer's need and unique process.
4563 Pinnacle Lane
Chattanooga, TN 37415