Davron Technologies is proud to announce we’ve recently become a Rockwell Automation Machine and Equipment Builder Partner.
Over the years Davron has shown a commitment to use Rockwell Automation as their standard automation offering on equipment. Davron has an edge that many other thermal processing manufacturers do not have by now being one of only 55 machine and equipment builder partners in the United States. Our new partnership provides access to several resources that will directly benefit our customers:
- Best Practice Architecture and Control Design: For new machines/equipment or redesigns which use extensive Rockwell Automation content, Rockwell Automation provides consultation and support services tailored around specific machine control development needs. High-level application consultants can provide best practice design concepts and development assistance to help reduce control technology development time.
- Project Management – Leverage disciplined project management professionals for machine conversions to plan, execute, control, and close the project.
- Machine/Equipment Design Optimization – Optimize designs for machine/equipment and product cost, performance, modularity, and energy consumption.
- Co-Development on Control Conversions – Knowledge transfer to Davron’s engineering team to decrease design and development time.
Solution Development Tools:
- Software & Productivity Toolkits – The Rockwell Automation Software and Productivity Toolkits provide software development tools, technical support, training, and productivity tools around the world. These toolkits help reduce Davron’s total cost to design, develop, and deliver the equipment.
- Toolkit Technical Support – Receive technical support for the software and associated hardware included in the Toolkits.
With Rockwell Automation and Davron Technologies joining together in this partnership, Davron is better equipped to develop the best process equipment solutions in meeting a broad range of customer requirements.
“Davron Technologies, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of thermal process equipment, via an application specific industrial oven, as well as ancillary equipment. All equipment is engineered with 3D modeling software, follows NFPA standards, and electrically compliant with NEC and UL 508A. Our unique equipment designs provide variations of many oven types and processes across a wide range of materials and industries to specifically meet the needs of customers. Key manufacturing sectors served include: Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Metal, Ceramics and Plastics/Rubber. Davron Technologies, Inc. is an international company with equipment installations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific.”